Minniina is organising a Spring Fayre to raise money for Children with Cancer UK,
which is a charity she is running the London marathon with.
The event is held on 16th March at 2.30-5.30 in the
Heath Village Barn in Heath and Reach.
Leighton Road, Heath and Reach
Leighton Buzzard, LU7 0AA
So far these stalls are confirmed for the event:
– Wooden craftsman (static wooden table)
– Skimming Stones Gifts http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skimming-Stones-Gifts/175475929212539
– Molly & Ruby http://www.facebook.com/pages/Molly-Ruby/200036666805138
– Amy Neville; haircuts, Indian head massage and nails
– GH- Stoneworks http://www.facebook.com/pages/GH-Stoneworks/105003379538445 (static wooden table)
– Jamie at home, Cathleen Rooke
– Homemade organic raw chocolate and muesli by Karin Joordan
– Cushions by Laura Brookfield
– Amazing cakes by Karenanna http://www.facebook.com/karenannacakes?fref=ts
– Rainbow therapies with Naz
– Sally Goodman, gel nails
The raffle prizes we have at the moment:
• A pet photo shoot session with Bridget Davey Photography http://www.facebook.com/BridgetDaveyPhotography
• A family day ticket to 360
• 10 ladies’ bootcamp sessions with Minniina
• Voucher for nails with Chic Nails with Sally
• a Sports Therapy Voucher with Carmel Gosbee
• A bottle of whisky
• Jamie at Home hamper
• A chocolate bouquet from Balloon Queen Joanne
• A hypnotherapy session with Hypno to Success
• A homemade Indian meal for two
• A child’s day ticket to Mead Farm
• Philips Senseo Coffee machine
There will also be a cafe and raffle there.
Minniina is hoping to get lots of people to come and help me to raise lots of money.
Thank you for your support and please come along to the event if you are free!
Please have a look to the event on Facebook and join in.
Spring Fayre to raise money for Children with Cancer UK